I have always known I, was meant for better, finer things in life. The dread I have is of time passing by as the clock ticks. Not that I am afraid of aging, no, but because I realise the life I was, and ‘am meant to have is still a world away. Looking so far from reach it even feels like a dream.
The thing that exacerbates my horror is the knowledge that perhaps I do not have the courage to make some drastic changes like maybe quit my current job. It’s a nightmare that haunts me day and night like without rest. I am weary of the introspection I have every year-end and beginning of the new one as I make my resolutions.
- Daily Prompt: Fright Night (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fright Night (whatsupwithmeandstuff.wordpress.com)
- Eek! Agggh! “Splat!” (anniemationfloe.wordpress.com)
- Fright (adityaviyer.com)
- Light Scatters Fright … (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fright Night (angelinaisa.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fright Night (helenadourian.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fright Night (sal1blog.wordpress.com)